Online activities to enhance High (Secondary) School students' motivation and engagement in remote/virtual and in-person learning contexts.
Supplied as a URL that the client sends to students to complete the Booster Program online.
Comprises 11 self-complete online Modules, based on the 11 parts of the Motivation and Engagement Wheel
- 5 online exercises per Module
- Exercises comprise self-complete activities, interactive options, and instructional videos and audios
- The practical strategies can be applied by students in remote/virtual and in-person learning contexts
- Modules can be completed in any order, as appropriate to student need
- Can be conducted in class, small groups, or individually
After completing the Modules, students are emailed a summary of the main ideas and strategies to try.
Please click here to look at some sample Student Booster activities.
Validated in peer-reviewed international academic publication.
Supplied with Administration Guidelines.
Pricing: 1 Student = Aus$99; 2 Students = Aus$143; 5 Students = Aus$198; 10 Students = Aus$220; 20 Students = Aus$330; 50 Students = Aus$550; 100 Students = Aus$770; 250 Students = Aus$1100; 500 Students = Aus$1650; 1000 Students = Aus$2750.
The Student Booster license is for (a) the number of students purchased or (b) 1 year - whichever expires first.
Currency Converter, here
See Student Booster page for further details.